Thursday, March 14, 2013

Scene 2

Scene 2

(Blinding light fades)
(One hour or so later)

(Both men lay in their makeshift cots, quietly)

M: You ok?

T: Who did this? Is there more? Wish we had a radio, the wifi on m phone isn't working.

M: Don't know. This is unreal.

T: Is this an attack?

M: I guess so.

T: Why?

M: Dunno

T: You're shaking. I got some pot. May relax us, they seem to have forgotten us here. Let's try to relax. What do you do? I'm a backup singer for Madonna and Duran Duran.

M: Just a banker, well IT guy at a bank.

T: What can we do to get our mind off this?

M: Why don't you show me some singing?

T: I could use my iPhone for that but is have to sing over it.

M: As if I'd mind.

T: Any requests?

M: You choose.

T: Hmmm. Ok. I'll surprise you.

(T gets his iPhone ready, starts playing LA ISLA BONITA, involves M as much as he can).

M: Wow, you're good!

T: Ahh, come on...really?

M: Really

T: Thanks...

(Interrupted by sirens, outside screaming, etc.)

T and M: Oh my god! They're falling! What the fuck is this?

(Whiteout)

(Both return to their cots, stunned)

No comments: