Thursday, March 14, 2013

DON'T FEAR THE REFLEX

DON'T FEAR THE REFLEX!


Act 1


Stage goes blinding white.


Suddenly a very loud plane goes over the audiences head followed by a very loud collision crash.


2 men enter, Marq and Tommy. Marq is carrying Tommy who is struggling to breathe.


Marq takes off his nap sack and takes out an Epi-Pen and opens it and slams it into Tommy's leg and Tommy quickly jumps up to the window.


Tommy: What the fuck?


Marq: You were having an allergic reaction. My nephew has them so I Carry an Epi-Pen with me.


Tommy: But I didn't consume anything I'm allergic to?


Marq: Probably in the dust.


Tommy: Well thanks. Where are we? What happened. Looks like World War III out there!


Marq: You don't know?


T: No what?


M: A plane hit the World Trade Center.


T. Impossible, I was just there. Where am I?


M: They put us in this room at Columbia Prespertyrian Hospital. It's an office.


T: What?


M:Ran out of hospital beds I heard. You ok?


T: Little worse for wear but ok I guess. I'm Tommy, thanks for saving my life. How did you know?


M: I'm Marq. Not hard when you've seen it.


T: Well thanks.


M: You're welcome.


(Second plane loud overhead. Another crash)


T and M: What the hell was that?


(They both go to the window and freeze. The whiteout blinds)


(End of Scene 1)

No comments: